Dredging industry, on- and off shore, petrochemical industry, food industry, machinery building, mining, power
plants, energy generation, oil & gas.
Emergency jobs can be carried out when agreed upon by both parties involved.
Machining on a (sub)contracting basis of mid to large scale metal constructions (up to 1600 mm in length and 2000 mm in diameter) of:
This normally involves items with complex geometry and tight tolerances that are often
difficult to manufacture and frequently require multiple
machining operations. We also process work from third parties to bring the items up to the required specifications.
- mechanical parts and components,
- one-offs or production runs.
- Fast track design and manufacturing of valve and valve components in standard and hard to obtain materials to client and project
specification including hydrostatic- , pneumatic -, high pressure gas-, fugitive
emisssion-, elevated and low temperature testing.
- Manufacture of small to large items built up from numerous components which demands a combination of precision
welding and construction work and precision machining.
- Breakdown engineering; that is to say, repairing and refurbishment of small and large mechanical components and sub-systems
of the kind that we produce, including dismantling and re-assembly.
We can offer tailor made solutions to standard and non-standard situations in a matter of weeks.